Worship from Worldwide Mission Fellowship on Palm Sunday (28th March 2010)
Archives for March 2010
In the time that it takes you to watch this video 2 Christians will have been killed for their belief in Jesus. Please pray for our brothers and sisters enduring tribulation around the world. Words can neither describe nor do justice to these images. May God and Christ be glorfied in their sacrifice.
“Some faced jeers and flogging, while still others were chained and put in prison. They were stoned; they were sawed in two; they were put to death by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated. The world was not worthy of them.”
The world was not worthy of them
• If The World Hates You,
• Remember that it hated me first.
• If you belonged to the world, it would love you.
• But you are not of this world.
• I have chosen you out of the world.
• Because of this the world hates you. John 15:18-19
• On October 29th, 2005, Noviana Malewa was walking to a Christian school with 3 friends.
• They were attacked by two men with a machete.
• Only Noviana survived
• Namrata Nayak was 10 when her house was bombed because she is Christian
• James Jeda was thrown into a fire by two soldiers in Sudan
• For refusing to renounce Jesus Christ
• Flogged for being Christian
• Attacked with a machete
• Injured by shrapnel from a bomb
• Scar from bullet that passed through his torso and then his left arm
• Churches are being burned down
• Christian homes are being destroyed
• A mob of 600 Hindus came at midnight
• They burned our homes and destroyed our church
• We had to hide in the jungle to survive
• Believers of a home church that was attacked and the Pastor beaten.
• I should have been dead long back if it were not the Grace of Jesus Christ.
• Pastor Simon prayed for me and I am a witness today to the healing power of God.
• So will you stand firmly for Jesus Christ in any situation?
• Even if they kill me I am not going to leave Jesus.
• House of Prayer: Pastor Walter Masih
• As Jesus has told us we have to practice to show the other Cheek.
• I have forgiven them, let them be blessed. They are ignorant.
• In August 2008, in Orissa, India an uproar of Anti-Christian violence swept 300 villages.
• Over 50 Christians were beaten to death, cut to pieces or burned alive.
• There are more than 26 million documented cases of martyrdom in the 20th Century alone.
• More than in the prior 1,900 years combined.
• Close to 165,000 Christians are martyred every year… One Christian is martyred every 3 minutes.
• More than 250 million Christians in over 60 nations are currently living under the threat of persecution… 60% of these are children.
• Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering. Hebrews 13:3
Pastor Dennis Greenidge shares a very important message, which is on the heart of God for the church in Europe today. This message addresses the epidemic of unbelief plaguing the church today. Watch it free here today
Rev’d George Hargreaves, leader of the Christian Party
Reverend George Hargreaves, leader of the Christian Party, speaks to CCFON about the Christian Party’s chances at the upcoming election, and what you can do to help.
Visit the website today at http://www.christianparty.org.uk
Pastor Rosemary Taylor Shared the first part of a powerful messagee dealing with the reality of demonic influences in the world and the power of Jesus to break the curse.
Worldwide Mission Fellowship, Sunday 07th March 2010