Everyday I wake up next to the man that I married. He is a Muslim and I am a follower of Jesus. When we decided to get married, neither of us was practicing our faiths, so it was an easy decision. In fact, our faiths looked quite similar in many ways and he had convinced me that they were indeed very similar… Read More at http://www.30-days.net/islam/issues/i-married-a-muslim/
Prayer Requests for (Christian) women married to Muslim men:
- – That our love for Jesus would grow daily, through time in the Word and on our knees.
- – That we would be led by Spirit in how we live and share Christ – choosing words carefully.
- – That we would be well connected to a church body – and sought to be understood and supported.
- – Unity, wisdom and discernment in child-rearing.
- – A deep steadfastness in the knowledge of God’s love, knowing that God loves our husbands even more than we do.
- – The courage to stand in prayer for our beloved husbands. God has allowed us to become married (whether by disobedience or subsequent conversion) and will give us what we need to live as an example of Jesus in our homes, so that our beloveds would meet Jesus.
- – Pray against fear – the future is unknown and that can be very scary for a woman married to a Muslim – pray for increased faith and trust that He who holds our lives has good plans for them.